- 1 10-ounce bottle club soda, chilled
- Pistone was responsible for a lucrative business venture in Holiday, Florida, when he opened and operated the King's Court Bottle Club.
- Because the bar had no liquor license, it was passed off as a bottle club and patrons were required to sign in.
- He later ran an illegal casino in Pasco County, Florida and owned a tennis club and night club called " The King's Court Bottle Club " in Holiday, Florida.
- At age 16, Pierson was asked to join country-rock group North Atlantic Band as a keyboardist and vocalist, and began touring the bottle club circuit of northern New England.
- It's difficult to find bottle club in a sentence. 用bottle club造句挺難的
- He is responsible for several lucrative business ventures, including the " Kings Court Bottle Club " in Florida, which begins a good relationship with the Bonannos and Santo Trafficante.
- A man with one of the top five fruit jar collections in the world, according to the Midwest Antique Fruit Jar and Bottle Club, will be allowed to continue operating his fruit jar museum in an area zoned for residential use.
- Additionally, he authored a bill that would " block welfare recipients from using their electronic benefit cards at places like casinos, bottle clubs, bingo facilities and strip clubs, " declaring, " I don't want you to get a lap dance on my dollar ."