- There are several alottments near Brabrand Lake and it is a popular recreational place.
- This includes the 30 kilometre long pathway of " Brabrandstien ", encircling the Brabrand Lake.
- The project involves the Brabrand Lake, the Aarhus River and the Aarhus Bay and is budgeted at ?45 million.
- The Aarhus River passes through Brabrand Lake and it is possible to canoe all the way to the inner city from here.
- Brabrand Lake to the west further contributes to this effect and as a result the valley has a very mild, temperate climate.
- It's difficult to find brabrand lake in a sentence. 用brabrand lake造句挺難的
- On the northern banks of Brabrand Lake, lies the facilities of " Brabrand Rostadion " ( Brabrand Rowing Stadium ).
- Several families, often based at the rivers'watermills, made a living from it with the Brabrand Lake as the most productive fishing spot.
- It is on the southern slopes of the broad and flat " Aarhus 興al " river valley, overlooking the Brabrand Lake and Aarhus River.
- In everyday parlance, " Brabrand Lake " is a general term including the surroundings as well, indicating a total area of around with for the lake alone.
- The groundwater beneath and adjoining Brabrand Lake, is very important, as it provides drinking water to more than 100, 000 people in the greater Aarhus area.
- In 1957 Knud Friis and his wife bought a 3000 m2 parcel of land on top of a hill overlooking Brabrand Lake and decided to build their new home there.
- South of Brabrand, in the Aarhus river-valley, is the largest recreational area of Aarhus Municipality, comprising the Brabrand Lake and the meadow-lake of 舝slev, with surrounding natural sites.
- A special Natura2000 protected area under the European Union, Brabrand Lake is home to a large variety of birds and an important resting-place for migrating birds, with several towers built to facilitate bird-watching.
- The lake is connected to a myth and folk story stating that Geding Lake, Brabrand Lake and " Lading Lake " was created during a battle between two giants that lived in the hills " Borum Esh鴍 ".
- The farm is situated in the suburb Stavtrup about 7-8 km . south-west of the city centre of Aarhus where it sits on a hill with a view of Brabrand Lake and the large urban areas on the other side of it.