branch office manager造句
- His father, Karl, was a branch office manager for a national manufacturing firm.
- Becoming a branch office manager may or may not require a broker's license.
- The branch office manager also knew the brokers were tracking the clients'activity, the document said.
- That afternoon, an Enron executive in charge of the company's stock-option program sent a stern message about Wu to PaineWebber executives, including the Houston branch office manager.
- The company's branch office manager, Dadang Yogaswara, said Surveyor Indonesia ( SI ) would continue in its efforts to have more companies in the area receive ISO certifications.
- It's difficult to find branch office manager in a sentence. 用branch office manager造句挺難的
- In an e-mail shortly after Wu's firing, PaineWebber's Houston branch office manager, Patrick Mendenhall, apologized profusely to Enron and suggested that PaineWebber's business dealings with Enron weighed heavily on it.
- Two brokers there and the branch office manager allegedly enabled a hedge fund to engage in market timing of fund shares even as the mutual funds tried to stop the activity, the NASD said.