- There, steam breaking plows were needed to till the virgin soil.
- Ira Moore, John and Daniel Wadleigh, Willard Proctor, Pliny Moore and myself ran breaking plows the first spring.
- In Illinois, still known as the Prairie State, the capitulation of the prairie to John Deere's steel breaking plow _ an invention of the 1840s _ was nearly complete.
- Abbe reached his staked claim in April and immediately cleared the land around the creek with a team of oxen and a breaking plow to cut the prairie sod.
- It's difficult to find breaking plow in a sentence. 用breaking plow造句挺難的