- in the end, the internal tensions did not go to the breaking point .
- my classmates, motivated by a desire to "save" me, pestered me until i all but reached the breaking point .
- i don't know . every man has his breaking point
- the heavy box strained the rope to a breaking point
- the next movie was to prove the breaking point
- It's difficult to find breaking points in a sentence. 用breaking points造句挺難的
- have you felt like you are at your breaking point
- test method for determining the breaking point of petroleum bitumens
- have you ever felt like you are at your breaking point
- evert petercolt finds himself once again at break point
- too heavy a load will strain the rope to its breaking point
- [evert ] petercolt finds himself once again at break point
- every man's got a breaking point
- establish the break points where the non-conformance began and ended
- city services and facilities have been strained to a breaking point
- and he said the armed forces are being stretched toward the breaking point