bric a brac造句
- Photos, Bric a Brac and other household utensils remain in the home.
- Hogan described these offences as " an ill-assorted collection of legislative bric a brac which the draftsmen of the 1916 Act put together with scissors and paste ."
- His cartoon series " The Thrilling Adventures of the Count Bric a Brac " was dropped from the " New York World " after six months.
- It is full of old photographs, bric a brac and other personal items including a tennis trophy won by Bernie Langenbaker and Marge Escreet at the Central Western doubles championship.
- In 1933, however, Lu Xun attacked the journal " Analects " for being apolitical and dismissed Lin's elegant xiaopin wen \ 罷噀, or small essays, as " bric a brac for the bourgeoisie ."
- It's difficult to find bric a brac in a sentence. 用bric a brac造句挺難的
- Gigaxonin is a member of the cytoskeletal kelch ( Broad-Complex, Tramtrack and Bric a brac ) repeat family . ( Kelch repeats are predicted to form a beta-propeller shape . ) Gigaxonin plays a role in neurofilament architecture and is mutated in giant axonal neuropathy.
- The C-terminus of the protein encoded by this gene binds topoisomerase I . The N-terminus contains a proline-rich region and a BTB / POZ domain ( broad-complex, Tramtrack and bric a brac / Pox virus and Zinc finger ), both of which are typically involved in protein-protein interactions.
- It has had various names in its history, such as Hare Street, and today forms part of Brick Lane Market on Sundays . The Cheshire Street part of the market is home to various Bric A Brac stalls; prior to the area become popular with artists, the market was a source of basic items ( clothes, toys etc . ) for working people from the East End.