- The only disagreement is over language and it is extremely bridgeable.
- We want to see if differences of view are bridgeable or unbridgeable,
- It is presumably bridgeable by the wisdom and knowledge that the library symbolizes.
- I think it is bridgeable _ barely.
- But the few hundred thousand that separates the two sides is probably a bridgeable gap.
- It's difficult to find bridgeablest in a sentence. 用bridgeablest造句挺難的
- These differences are to some degree bridgeable.
- The disagreements sound marginal and bridgeable.
- But success depends on the extent to which subtle differences in tone and approach are bridgeable.
- The complete range would have four bridgeable amplifier channels and an integrated monitoring and control network.
- The great cultural divide seems less bridgeable than the Atlantic when it comes to the perspiring arts.
- To an outsider that might seem a bridgeable difference, yet peace is by no means guaranteed.
- He noted there were gaps between the two sides, but said the Clinton administration considered them bridgeable.
- In 2003, Powersoft released a compact two-channel bridgeable output stage : the No Power Supply module.
- Coleraine is situated at the lowest bridgeable point of the River Bann, where the river is 90 metres wide.
- Top Netanyahu aide David Bar-Illan said " The only disagreement is over language and it is extremely bridgeable ."