- Upon arrival at BridgeClimb Sydney, I received a little reassurance.
- BridgeClimb itself made an estimated $ 10 million profit in 2002.
- _Bridge Climb _ www . bridgeclimb . com.
- Check the Web at www . bridgeclimb . com.
- In October 2009, BridgeClimb Sydney opened the Sydney Harbour Bridge Visitor Centre.
- It's difficult to find bridgeclimb in a sentence. 用bridgeclimb造句挺難的
- The Pylon Lookout is also managed by BridgeClimb Sydney.
- But when the BridgeClimb staff started to drag out the equipment, I became anxious again.
- In December 2006, BridgeClimb launched an alternative to climbing the upper arches of the bridge.
- BridgeClimb Sydney is the company that provides climb experiences to the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- In 2007, BridgeClimb was awarded best Major Tourist Attraction at the Qantas Australian Tourism Awards.
- My wife and I undertook the climb last October, just a few days after BridgeClimb's second anniversary.
- This attraction is more than twice as high as the popular BridgeClimb walk to the top of Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- My three-hour quest began with a safety orientation at BridgeClimb's headquarters near the foot of the bridge.
- In those days before public access via the commercial BridgeClimb operation this image was as fantastic notionally as it was visually.
- He is also an investor with 40 % of BridgeClimb, the business that operates walking tours over the Sydney Harbour Bridge.