- The bright collar at " 45?latitude is also connected with methane clouds.
- He has dubbed this group " bright collar workers ."
- Hart and Tsongas, notable past beneficiaries of the bright collar vote, campaigned as neo-liberal reformers questioning their party's old-line liberal dogma.
- Still, the point is that Bradley's politics are hardly the fiscally cautious neo-liberal nostrums of previous candidates who have caught New England's bright collar comet.
- The common though incorrect explanation of this fact was that bright clouds are easier to identify in its dark part, whereas in the southern hemisphere the bright collar masks them.
- It's difficult to find bright collar in a sentence. 用bright collar造句挺難的