- Bristol Bay's commercial sockeye salmon industry is the largest in the world.
- The Naknek River, which empties into Bristol Bay, originates within the park.
- The Fourth of July is the traditional peak of the Bristol Bay run.
- Pity the fishermen who ply the waters of Bristol Bay in southwest Alaska.
- The Bristol Bay region is situated 150 miles southwest of Anchorage.
- It's difficult to find bristol bay in a sentence. 用bristol bay造句挺難的
- Paul John was a commercial fisherman in Bristol Bay by profession.
- Most Bristol Bay productions are in the $ 30 million range, Granat said.
- Incorporated in 1962, Bristol Bay was the first of Alaska's boroughs.
- Burmeister received $ 2, 000 and 25 pounds of Bristol Bay salmon fillets.
- Baird sent McKay to Nushagak, Alaska on the north side of Bristol Bay, Alaska.
- Upper reaches of Bristol Bay experience some of the highest tides in the world.
- Petersburg also maintains a large contingent of Bristol Bay fishermen.
- Dillingham is on Bristol Bay, 330 miles ( 530 kilometers ) southwest of Anchorage.
- Bristol Bay is home to the world's largest salmon run.
- Many of these properties in Bristol Bay have since been acquired by Trident Seafoods.