- Among the earliest works which PWD had carried out were British Residency building and roads.
- Instead, Britain has offered them a stamp in their travel documents guaranteeing them British residency.
- This road is so named because it used to be the area of British Residency.
- He was kept in the Central India Agency jail in the British Residency area at Indore.
- There is a Circuit house on a hill near the lake that used to be British Residency.
- It's difficult to find british residency in a sentence. 用british residency造句挺難的
- His brother Wieland was refused a British residency permit in 1939 and, with his family, left for the United States.
- It was damaged during the Second Anglo-Afghan War when the British Residency was burned down, then later when the armoury exploded.
- The British Residency at Lucknow, to which Lawrence withdrew, was then the scene of the Siege of Lucknow until November 1857.
- 155 years ago, an ordinary man from Begum Bazar in the city mobilized 6, 000 people to attack the British Residency.
- Last month civil servant Steve Moxon told a newspaper that immigrants from Eastern European countries had been granted British residency without proper checks.
- In 1947, following the end of the war and subsequent Indian independence, the British residency of the Persian Gulf moved to Manama from Bushire.
- A British residency was officially installed in Bhutan, with a resident deputed from the Indian Political Service and answerable to the British government in India.
- Britain suspended some immigration applications from Bulgaria and Romania on Tuesday, as it investigated claims that officials had granted people British residency without proper checks.
- The subsequent debates and political jockeying over the succession involved many of the rulers of the Trucial States as well as the British Residency Agent.
- Articles 6 and 10 authorised the British Residency in the Persian Gulf to act as maritime police to administer the treaty's conditions and resolve tribal disputes.