- The Bruno family left Togo for Paris in 1976 and opened Le Mono.
- During the early 1960s, the Philadelphia family was officially recognized as the Bruno family.
- All the Bruno family prisoners were paroled.
- On November 23, 1936, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court denied the various Bruno family petitions for retrials.
- The real question is why members of the Bruno family should have any special claim on good state jobs.
- It's difficult to find bruno family in a sentence. 用bruno family造句挺難的
- Bruno himself is no longer associated with Bruno's Supermarkets, nor are any other Bruno family members.
- Six members of the Bruno family were eventually found guilty of multiple murder charges in four trials, with Bruno and his brother Phil receiving life sentences.
- Bruno family descendants have spent more than 30 years trying find out why their trust property, with all its valuable oil, was sold by the government trust manager.
- Manna was displeased over John Gotti's unsanctioned hit of Castellano and his accession as new boss, but he continued discussing the takeover of the Bruno family operations.
- In 2006, Bruno's Supermarkets which had undergone a series of financial struggles, various ownerships, and the loss involvement by Bruno family members announced it would reduce its sponsorship commitment to the tournament.
- His entree into the DiNorsico family, an annex of the larger Bruno family in Philadelphia, was Pat Kelly, a consigliere for the DiNorsico group who had been busted and turned informant rather than serve lengthy prison time.
- "You're looking at the grandchildren of the original Indian allottees, and we're dealing with the grandchildren of the Oklahoma Sooners, " said Johnny Flynn, a descendant of the Bruno family and a member of the Citizen Potawatomi Nation.