- The grating spectrograph is built in two designs .
- We are having new wardrobes built in .
- They were putting up some new buildings in pao an .
- I left the building in a rage .
- Rome was not built in a day .
- It's difficult to find building in in a sentence. 用building in造句挺難的
- According to decree, it had to be the tallest building in beijing .
- The tallest buildings in london are small in comparison with those in new york .
- Far too many beautiful buildings in london are being ruthlessly demolished .
- Mr. weaver steps into the lobby of a large office building in manhattan .
- The dark walls seemed swollen with the disease of old buildings in new york .
- She found a tiny summer house, built in japanese fashion, around a diminutive pond .
- The crystal palace was built in hyde park for the great exhibition of 1851 .
- Faber wondered why the cottage had not been built in the shelter of the trees .
- As the reader might suspect, a number of pedestrian bridges have been built in germany .
- The modern office block sticks out like a sore thumb among the old buildings in the area .