- Vaughn told a group of Farm Bureau members in the strategy session.
- Franck Timmermans, political bureau member, told Le Monde, referring to potential legal battles.
- Several programs and services are offered to Texas Farm Bureau members.
- Each working group will be chaired by a bureau member.
- Furthermore the Council elects all the other Bureau members.
- It's difficult to find bureau members in a sentence. 用bureau members造句挺難的
- Another bureau member is Temptations, a downtown strip joint.
- ARF Bureau members, specifically Simon Vratsyan, Ruben Ter Minasian and Ruben Darbinian, opposed Shahan Natalie's operation.
- The medals were presented by Nicole Hoevertsz, member, Aruba and Qiuping Zhang, Bureau Member of FINA.
- Soon thereafter he became a bureau member of the SKJ District Committee for Kosovo and Metohija.
- Therefore, in consultations with political bureau members, Hamas decided to elect Mr . Mishaal as successor.
- Zialcita said the bureau allows links from the news media, government agencies, schools and bureau members.
- He headed party s third conference and became its bureau member and chief of its Law Commission.
- "I'm going broke, " said Chris Peterson, an Iowa farmer for 26 years and a bureau member.
- For Casey and his fellow Blanco County bureau members, such things are better suited to other roads.
- The 17 bureau members had voted by mail on the appeal which was carried by a majority.