bureau of animal industry造句
- Smith became the Inspector of the newly created Bureau of Animal Industry ( BAI ) in 1884.
- In 1965, the site of the Bureau of Animal Industry in Santa Mesa, Manila and the school's Katipunan Foundation, Inc . was established.
- This prompted the United States to establish the Bureau of Animal Industry, set up in 1884 to eradicate the disease, which it succeeded in doing.
- Three years later, President Diosdado Macapagal proclaimed that the Pandacan site of the Bureau of Animal Industry be reserved for the use of the college,
- It was during the Marcos administration that the Bureau of Animal Industry building became the headquarters of the Guards ( known today as Presidential Security Group or PSG ).
- It's difficult to find bureau of animal industry in a sentence. 用bureau of animal industry造句挺難的
- BIOTECH laboratories are accredited and recognized by Environmental Management Bureau, Department of Environment and Natural Resources, Bureau of Food and Drugs, Department of Health, and Bureau of Animal Industry.
- CASL is accredited / recognized by the Environmental Management Bureau, Department of Environment and Natural Resources, Bureau of Food and Drugs, Department of Health, and Bureau of Animal Industry.
- As distinguished economist and entrepreneur and as president of the Chamber of Agriculture & Natural resources, Bureau of Animal Industry, 1965; Good Citizenship Award, Community Chest of Greater Manila, 1962;
- In 1930 money was made available " for an inquiry into Zebu crossbreeding experiments carried out by the US Bureau of Animal Industry and others in the southern USA ".
- Montemayor said that based on the evaluation of the Bureau of Animal Industry, the risk of contamination from hogs, pork and pork products from the three countries is " negligible ."
- The monkeys must also be certified as being products of captive breeding and not captured from the wild, said Victor Atienza, chief of the Animal Health Division of the Philippine Bureau of Animal Industry.
- During the administration of President Ramon Magsaysay, a marshy area was filled-in joining the properties of Malaca馻ng Park and the Bureau of Animal Industry building as part of a GSIS housing project for presidential guards and other workers.
- The Animal Kingdom Federation, Inc . ( AKFI ), an SEC registered, non-profit and non-stock animal welfare organization registered with the Animal Welfare Division of the Bureau of Animal Industry recently vowed to build an animal sanctuary in Albuquerque.
- There was also a determined attempt to engage professional horse breeders in the Remount Service, beginning in 1918 with the approval of a breeding plan for cavalry horses that combined the efforts of the Remount Service with the Bureau of Animal Industry.
- It was developed in the early 20th century by "'Harry S . Lamon "', who was the senior poultry expert at the Bureau of Animal Industry, an agency that was eventually replaced by the U . S . Department of Agriculture's Agricultural Research Service.
- "bureau of air safety investigation"造句
- "bureau of alcohol"造句
- "bureau of alcohol tobacco and firearms"造句
- "bureau of alcohol tobacco firearms and explosives"造句
- "bureau of american ethnology"造句
- "bureau of animal nutrition"造句
- "bureau of applied social research"造句
- "bureau of arms control"造句
- "bureau of audiovisual and music industry development"造句
- "bureau of audit"造句