- The three layered kagami mochi are placed on the butsudan or on the kamidana.
- The key industries of Hikone are the manufacturing of butsudan, textiles, and valves.
- The defined space which occupies the Butsudan is referred to as " Butsuma ".
- In Buddhism, a " butsudan " is an altar found in temples or homes.
- The Gohonzon is oftentimes, though not always, enshrined within a " butsudan ".
- It's difficult to find butsudan in a sentence. 用butsudan造句挺難的
- He uncharacteristically shows emotion for the first time since he married Mother by crying at her butsudan.
- Some buddhist sects place " ihai, " memorial tablets for deceased relatives, within or near the butsudan.
- The butsudan is the altar in a monastery where offerings are made to the images of the Buddha or bodhisattvas.
- In Buddhist homes, the Butsudan serves as a repository for the souls of deceased family members who are worshipped daily.
- The arrangement and types of items in and around the " butsudan " can vary depending on the sect.
- The original design for the butsudan began in India, where people built altars as an offering-place to the Buddha.
- This style of mandala is still used by some Jodo Shinshu Buddhists in home altars, or " butsudan ".
- In some Buddhist sects, when a Butsudan is replaced or repaired by the family, a re-enshrinement ceremony follows.
- The " butsudan " is typically placed upon a larger cabinet in which are kept important family documents and certificates.
- If there are doors used, a Butsudan enshrines the " Gohonzon " icon during religious observances, and close after usage.