- I bought it for a specific purpose .
- My own feeling is that we should buy it .
- I bought it because you recommended it .
- He bought it purely as an investment .
- Mr. frith : can we buy it on installments ?
- It's difficult to find buy it in a sentence. 用buy it造句挺難的
- The men upstairs will never buy it .
- I bought it on your recommendation .
- Have a house surveyed before deciding to buy it .
- I bought it at an auction .
- They all chipped in to buy it .
- I am not buying it -- i can not afford it for a start .
- I would buy it as soon as not .
- The store had prospered nicely since he had bought it .
- But i couldn't buy it unless you tell me how you got it .
- The tie happened to strike paul 's fancy , so he bought it .