capital improvement fund造句
- Jones routinely pulled money from the capital improvement fund to cover expenses in the general fund.
- The airport recently received more than $ 400, 000 in airport capital improvement funds for the reconfiguration.
- Equally worrisome, airport operators are being encouraged to dip into their capital improvement funds to cover security-related costs.
- This forced the authority to take $ 100 million out of its Capital Improvements Fund in order to pay its debt to Petrobras.
- They must approve state expenditures of all general funds and capital improvement funds, excluding expenditures for the construction of state roads, bridges, and highways.
- It's difficult to find capital improvement fund in a sentence. 用capital improvement fund造句挺難的
- In the event funds are withdrawn, an additional amount equal to 25 % of the withdrawal must be transferred from the ATF to the County and Municipal Government Capital Improvement Fund.
- The city of Waco, which funded the $ 1 million construction of the original building in 1993, has set aside $ 100, 000 in capital improvement funds for the expansion.
- The state parimutuel tax would be lowered to 4 percent from 5 percent on bets, and the association could take a loan of $ 8.5 million from racing's capital improvement fund.
- "Appalling " safety hazards in New York and New Jersey train tunnels should become a top priority as Amtrak decides how to spend limited capital improvement funds, a government watchdog testified Wednesday.
- Yosemite Concession, which paid $ 62 million to get into the business, is obliged to pay about $ 100 million during its 15-year contract into a capital improvement fund for park repair and maintenance.
- His previous donations-- 19, 600 acres of his sprawling Grand River Ranch in 1994 and another 12, 500 acres in 1996-- were given quietly and jump-started the university's capital improvement fund-raising campaign.
- The project was funded from the District's $ 2.7 million Capital Improvements fund, which got $ 1.2 million when the district refinanced debt bonds issued in 2002 and 2008 and the interest savings was allocated to the fund.
- In an interview on Wednesday, Robinson said that the agency's renovations were part of a consolidation of operations, and the money spent on renovations could not have been used to prevent the layoffs . " It had no impact on employee salaries because it came out of capital improvement fund, " Robinson said.