capital improvement project造句
- The city of Anaheim froze all hiring and halted capital improvement projects.
- More capital improvement projects took place during the late 1990s.
- The railroad also continued to perform major capital improvement projects.
- The money is in turn used for capital improvement projects.
- The demolition will be paid for through a $ 1.3 million capital improvement project.
- It's difficult to find capital improvement project in a sentence. 用capital improvement project造句挺難的
- Capital improvement projects that needed to be attended to.
- Since taking over in 2002, HMA has undertaken capital improvement projects in technology, renovations, and construction.
- The demolition will be paid for through a $ 1 . 3 million capital improvement project.
- In 2003, the college began the largest capital improvement project in the history of the SUNY system.
- Businesses and consumers have a lower cost of capital and can increase spending and capital improvement projects.
- It would have forced the city to raise sewer service charges, forgo capital improvement projects, or borrow more money,
- In 2002 he went to work with Governor Juan Babauta as his Special Advisor for Capital Improvement Project Management.
- The stadium, which has 40 luxury suites available, is in the midst of a $ 22 million capital improvement project.
- In the late 1990s and early 2000s, Pembroke Hill completed a $ 50 million capital improvement project, which renovated both campuses.
- It recently passed laws requiring congressional approval for all capital improvement projects as well as locally financed health and welfare programs.