- Asian countries have benefitted from capital inflows and foreign direct investment.
- No need to worry about capital inflow-- paper, NATION
- Thus, Imports + Capital outflow = Exports + Capital Inflow.
- The measure aims to curb short-term capital inflows.
- This will greatly facilitate our negotiation and insure the new capital inflows,
- It's difficult to find capital inflows in a sentence. 用capital inflows造句挺難的
- The impact on capital inflow into China will be limited.
- However we do expect medium-and long-term capital inflows.
- It also results in the loss of needed capital inflow.
- Large capital inflows mean fewer policy mistakes can be afforded.
- Long-term capital inflows needed to shore up rupiah, JAKARTA POST
- We do not need such short-term capital inflows.
- Once confidence in the region returns, sowill capital inflow.
- Asia alone has received roughly half of this capital inflow.
- It is understandable that high interest rates will induce international capital inflows.
- Capital inflows to emerging markets will continue to slow, he said.