- ATMs that are part of the Cirrus, Cash Station or The Exchange.
- The mistaken transfers happened after programmers made some changes to software tied to Chicago's network of bank automatic teller machines, Cash Station.
- Part of the system is now in the care of Thomas Macey, archivist of the store, who now owns two of the cash stations and a part of the cash desk.
- Concord, based in Memphis, is a big electronics transaction processor that recently acquired Star Systems, Cash Station and MAC . Its shares fell to about $ 16 in early 2000 from $ 30 in late 1999 as the market debated whether earlier acquisitions made sense.
- It's difficult to find cash station in a sentence. 用cash station造句挺難的