- He served as district attorney of Cattaraugus County 1877-1883.
- -- RONALD HACKETT, commissioner of social services in Cattaraugus County.
- The lease situation has made Salamanca the biggest bargain in Cattaraugus County.
- Another militia is based right here in Cattaraugus County, he said.
- Cattaraugus County was formed in 1808, split off from Genesee County.
- It's difficult to find cattaraugus county in a sentence. 用cattaraugus county造句挺難的
- Blacksnake died on the Allegany Reservation in Cattaraugus County, New York.
- As of 2016, the Greenway passes through Cattaraugus County.
- In May 1832, the couple removed to Cattaraugus County.
- He broke 30 percent in Niagara and Cattaraugus counties.
- His 56th Senate District covers Chautauqua, Allegany, Livingston and Cattaraugus counties.
- The remainder of the reservation is in Cattaraugus counties.
- East Otto was one of the last towns to be formed in Cattaraugus County.
- The Seneca sat abandoned until the early 1980s when Cattaraugus County acquired the building.
- Cattaraugus County is one of those places where there are still drive-in movies.
- Clinton told reporters after a speech to Democrats in the Cattaraugus County community of Salamanca.