- The south fork of the Cattaraugus Creek runs alongside part of the preserve.
- Part of the southern border is Cattaraugus Creek.
- The northern border of the town is formed by Cattaraugus Creek and Wyoming County.
- The south town line is defined by Cattaraugus Creek and is the border of Arcade ).
- Currently, the extent of steelhead migration up Cattaraugus Creek is limited by the Scoby Dam near Springville.
- It's difficult to find cattaraugus creek in a sentence. 用cattaraugus creek造句挺難的
- "' Cattaraugus Creek "'is a stream, approximately long, in western Buffalo into Lake Erie.
- A Boy Scout camp was formerly located near the confluence, and a cable car was used to cross Cattaraugus Creek.
- The sanctuary is located along the Cattaraugus Creek's South Branch, adjacent to the Zoar Valley Multiple Use Area.
- Divers have recovered the body of one of two whitewater rafters whose craft capsized Saturday on Cattaraugus Creek, state police said.
- In 1821, Erie County was created out of Niagara County, encompassing all the land between Tonawanda Creek and Cattaraugus Creek.
- Sunset Bay frequently floods during unseasonably warm winter days because of ice jams that form in the nearby Cattaraugus Creek as water melts.
- Cliffs near the confluence of Cattaraugus Creek's South and Main branches reach heights of up to when measured to the tops of nearby hills.
- If approved, the dam's lowering and the installation of a fish ladder would allow steelhead to move into an additional of Cattaraugus Creek and its tributaries.
- The region is bounded to the south by the Cattaraugus Creek and Cattaraugus County to the south, the Wyoming County, and to the west by Lake Erie.
- The outlet of Lime Lake flows north to Elton Creek in Delevan, which then continues north to Cattaraugus Creek, a west-flowing tributary of Lake Erie.