- The story revolved around the 20th anniversary of the Chambers Brothers.
- Chambers Brothers, " Time Has Come ."
- It contains a sample of " Funky " by The Chambers Brothers.
- Prince also samples a harmonica solo from a recording by The Chambers Brothers.
- Now, Fidelity Investments has the Chambers Brothers.
- It's difficult to find chambers brothers in a sentence. 用chambers brothers造句挺難的
- In 1944, Brian Keenan, drummer with the psychedelic soul group the Chambers Brothers.
- One campaign featured the Chambers Brothers'1968 hit " Time Has Come Today ."
- Among the performers who got their start there were Taj Mahal, Canned Heat and the Chambers Brothers.
- He is backed by a fictitious band that includes legendary guitarist, Willie Chambers of The Chambers Brothers.
- Edited by the Chambers brothers, Robert and William, it applied the philosophy of utilitarianism to practical issues.
- They took on " Chambers's Edinburgh Journal " and other work for the Chambers brothers.
- Also on the bill are Fleetwood Mac, Judy Collins, the Chambers Brothers, Tom Paxton and Leon Russell.
- Lola Chambers had spent twenty five years collecting Chambers Brothers records at various venues to leave these for their sons.
- London 2012 saw further success with the Chambers brothers of Richard gaining two silver medals in the LM4-event.
- Yet her first professional gig was not until she wrote " Uptown ( to Harlem ) " for the Chambers Brothers.