- Both atria are thinwalled muscular chambers .
- It sits in criminal and civil chambers .
- A sudden hush fell over the chamber .
- The core pellet is placed in a chamber .
- Fuel gushes into the combustion chamber .
- It's difficult to find chambers in a sentence. 用chambers造句挺難的
- The cavers discovered a vast underground chamber .
- Behind the wall stood a spark chamber .
- A gas-filled ionization chamber uses this principle .
- I do not like opera ; chamber music is more my style .
- The chamber is expandable .
- One room was the wet chamber .
- The combustion chambers of the engine are surrounded by pockets .
- Plender end wilcox became joint grooms of the chambers .
- It was a large, long, brown, high-ceilinged chamber .
- She is tired, and wants rest; and then takes her to her chamber .