- Then he pitched seven scoreless against the Yankees last Saturday, with a changed motion.
- The software changes the pattern size as the pen changes motions and velocity in an attempt keep a continuous lock on the pen's position.
- The theater was run by the Dondis family for many years, successfully adapting to changing motion picture technology and tastes, and presenting musical and theatrical productions.
- TAI in this form was synchronised with Universal Time at the beginning of 1958, and the two have drifted apart ever since, due to the changing motion of the Earth.
- It's difficult to find change motion in a sentence. 用change motion造句挺難的