- These appeared as character dances in the era of romantic nationalism.
- Character dance is integral to much of the classical ballet repertoire.
- Classical Ballet, character dance or national dance styles are not permitted.
- The episode ends with King Norman swearing revenge as the main characters dance.
- The kids can make the characters dance or do other movements to the songs.
- It's difficult to find character dancing in a sentence. 用character dancing造句挺難的
- "It has a lot of character dancing, " he says.
- Eddie Albert's character dances the lead in the ballet, opposite Zorina.
- It includes complementary dance forms such as modern, jazz, and character dance.
- Character dance is taught by Loreta Alexandrescu, and Spanish dance by Franca Roberto.
- Around this pulsating circle the prototypical characters dance.
- The ensemble was at home in the character dances, and production values were spectacular.
- Ms . Makarova cut many of the character dances that Nureyev retained from the Kirov version.
- When all else fails, Wasserstein and her director have the characters dance around the stage.
- Apart from teaching and performing Classical Dance, Kamaletdinov was Chair of the Character Dance department.
- One of the best known schools that incorporate character dance to teaching syllabus is Vaganova Ballet Academy.