- The first, a character defense, stressed his international reputation for solid research.
- Andre Braugher returned to " SVU " as his season 13 14 recurring character defense attorney Bayard Ellis in the episode entitled " Perverted Justice ".
- In building a character defense for him, they all point to his unending support of his younger brother, Theo, who was paralyzed in 1994 when he was the victim of a drive-by shooting in Richmond.
- Citing that so-called character defense, which cannot form a basis for reasonable doubt in civilian court, Eugene R . Fidell, president of the National Institute of Military Justice, said Congress should reexamine that and other elements of the military justice system.
- Tankers, Scrappers, and Brutes all have powers that Taunt, which makes this task easier, but changes to the game in Issue 5 limit the number of targets that can be effectively controlled in this fashion, and the overall reduction in character defense makes tanking more dangerous.
- It's difficult to find character defense in a sentence. 用character defense造句挺難的
- This episode is notable for ending the season thirteen story arcs for characters Defense Attorney Bayard Ellis, who were portrayed by Harry Connick, Jr . and Andre Braugher respectively; this episode also ending Detective Benson's relationship with EADA Haden who is promoted at the end of the episode.