- Actually, they probably will, if the popularity of these long-off-the-charts acts is simply a generational thing.
- The band members included Iain'Thumper'Thompson, who went on to help form the successful chart act Martin Stone and the drummer Wilgar Campbell.
- 21st-century chart acts who have been influenced by OMD include : The Killers, La Roux, Sugarland, Blake Lewis, The-Dream, OK Go, Big Data.
- Hot and angry chart acts like Korn and Limp Bizkit have broken the doors down _ and a new wave is rushing in.
- He later went on as a singer / songwriter, which he toured the UK alongside successful chart acts, appearing on various Radio Roadshows.
- It's difficult to find chart act in a sentence. 用chart act造句挺難的
- The band re-established themselves as a chart act in Europe, while enjoying a growing international fanbase and a legacy as innovators within popular music.
- Red's overall record in the Irish Charts places him among the biggest chart acts of all time in Ireland, with over 20 hits and five number ones.
- The Saturday is a " Back to the 80's " day and the Sunday is " The Biggest Chart Acts " Attendance levels are expected to reach 20, 000.
- Members of The Wild Swans have also been members of such Liverpool-based UK chart acts as Echo & The Bunnymen, The Icicle Works, The Woodentops and The Lightning Seeds.
- The album is today considered one of his finest works and is held as the album which brought about Cliff Richard's revival as a major chart act in the late 1970s and early 1980s.
- His career began in the nightclubs of Bristol when he was 15, introducing chart acts to the Bristol music scene, before becoming a finalist in the 208 Radio Luxembourg " Celebrity DJ " competition.
- Davis'days as a major chart act were over, but he continued to be a popular live attraction and finally signed in 1996 with Malaco Records, the southern-based blues label recording him on a number of albums.
- The only other UK chart acts with so much stereo was George Martin producing The Beatles and Ron Richards producing The Hollies ( although a handful of early Hollies albums were initially only issued in mono ).
- She was still in her teens when spotted by John Barry's manager, Tony Lewis; she was offered a recording contract by EMI and cut her first recordings with the John Barry Seven a band which was a successful chart act.
- Prince has been ranked as the 21st most successful act of all time, the 26th most successful chart artist worldwide, including 27 overall number-one entries, and being the most successful chart act of the 1980s, and tenth most successful chart act of the 1990s.