- A charter committee had already been established, and Grove joined it.
- A charter committee was formed to draw up a charter.
- He was a member of the charter committee, and, with Hon.
- The most contentious issue during charter committee meetings was whether or not to have districts.
- None of the supervisors in Maricopa County has shown interest in running for the charter committee.
- It's difficult to find charter committee in a sentence. 用charter committee造句挺難的
- Prior to incorporation Edward MacDougall chaired the municipal charter committee which set the Town's charter.
- In 1924, the Birdless Ballot League joined with other reformers to create the City Charter Committee.
- Myers appointed by Metropolitan Service District Executive Officer Rena Cusma to serve as chair of the Metro Charter Committee.
- However, he also points out that a majority of the charter committee in Maricopa County likely will be Republicans.
- But after an intensive investigation, the eight-member Charter Committee rejected the protests because of a lack of evidence.
- Monday's call for the election also was the starting bell for citizens hoping to win spots on the charter committee.
- In 1942, Montgomery County Charter Committee was organized, which was formed primarily to circulate petitions to form a Charter Board.
- But the Little League's eight-member Charter Committee rejected the protests after an investigation turned up no evidence of wrongdoing.
- Seasongood founded the Charter Committee, which used ballot initiatives in 1924 to replace the ward system with the current at-large system.
- The task of forming the Association into a tax-exempt veterans corporation was assigned to four veterans who made up the original Charter Committee.