- Kerry telephoned the charter company that was providing his campaign plane.
- Frightened tourists and islanders crowded airports and overwhelmed air charter companies.
- He said the plane belonged to private charter company Star Aviation.
- The passenger jet belonged to Relax, a Slovak charter company.
- Most air charter companies offer private air travel to this airport.
- It's difficult to find charter companies in a sentence. 用charter companies造句挺難的
- The charter companies involved in the controversy were not known.
- The delayed flights are operated by Nigerian charter companies Kabo and Selcon.
- He declined to name the charter company he worked for.
- The charter company is named after the region surrounding Timisoara.
- Zairian officials also cited the desire of charter companies to make money.
- The aircraft belonged to Antilles Aero Service, a Martinique charter company.
- Attempts to reach the Ukrainian charter company, Aerosvit, were unsuccessful.
- Attempts to reach the Ukrainian charter company, Aerosweet, were unsuccessful.
- The city is also serviced by 14 air charter companies.
- Seven small charter companies were also approved, along with American Airlines.