- Players could chat privately with their team mate or publicly with the everyone.
- ONGOING PRIVATE CHAT : The counselor and the client chat privately through instant messaging, usually for an hour.
- The company developed an app that allowed social media users to share photos, chat privately, and search photo history without leaving the app.
- Kerry's daughter Vanessa, 27, knelt low to chat privately with Emma Claire, while Kerry's stepson Andre Heinz, 34, cradled Jack in his arms for much of the Cleveland rally.
- And a handful of services _ including People Link, Mirabiliss ICQ and Excite's PAL _ let you set up buddy lists, or lists of friends and colleagues with whom you like to chat privately.
- It's difficult to find chat privately in a sentence. 用chat privately造句挺難的
- Four years ago, New Albany, Ind ., counselor Ed Needham was dropping into chat rooms on topics from computers to coffee when he noticed a curious phenomenon : Any time he mentioned his profession, others immediately wanted to chat privately about their problems.