- "This is all part of Christian mythology,"
- The treatise describes the alchemical process in terms of Christian mythology.
- Raguel's duties have remained the same across Jewish and Christian mythologies.
- After a while, the systematic deconstruction of Christian mythology becomes a little tedious.
- The character was created for the fourth season to introduce Christian mythology to the series.
- It's difficult to find christian mythology in a sentence. 用christian mythology造句挺難的
- He also wrote three books on pre-Christian mythology : " Nordens demring.
- The " Prose Edda " features layers of demonized by way of Christian mythology.
- George Every includes a discussion of medieval legends in his book " Christian Mythology ".
- The titles of many Masada Book Two compositions are derived from demonology and Judeo-Christian mythology.
- In " Brendan ", Buechner returned to the fertile territory of early Christian mythology.
- This rune is known as an apolitical symbol given its historical relationship to pre-Christian mythology.
- User : Str1977 has methodically gone through articles included in the Category : Christian mythology removing them.
- The vulgarities of Christian mythology had built up an accretion of hatred and suspicion towards Jews over many centuries.
- Wanting to bring in Christian mythology to the series, the writers created the angel Castiel to introduce it.
- I've been thinking of rewriting the Islamic mythology article to be more like the Christian mythology article.