- Special to : Editor, The Chronicle Herald, Halifax, Canada.
- The Halifax-based " Chronicle Herald ", which maintains a bureau in Sydney, also covers Cape Breton.
- The Nova Scotian suppl . to The Halifax Chronicle Herald April 22, 2007 pp . 2 5.
- Silver Donald Cameron,'When does a tree have rights ?', The Chronicle Herald ( Halifax, Nova Scotia ), January, 2007.
- Cost of each such cable was about $ 300M in 2011 . " source : The Chronicle Herald ."
- It's difficult to find chronicle herald in a sentence. 用chronicle herald造句挺難的
- The " Chronicle Herald " moved in 2008 to one of the buildings on the ex-Maritime Life campus in Armdale.
- In March 2016, Dan Arsenault, a crime reporter for the Chronicle Herald, quit the Herald to join allNovaScotia as managing editor.
- In 2009, Whynott was chosen as one of the Chronicle Herald's Top 20 20-Something's for his work in the Sackville community.
- Such folklore informed The Chronicle Herald headline on December 14, 1965 : " Village of Noel has Direct Association with Christmas ".
- Taylor, 43, is the publisher of Esprit de Corps, a military magazine based in Ottawa, and a columnist for the Chronicle Herald newspaper.
- The paper gained a reputation for printing stories not covered by its competition, " The Chronicle Herald ", some of which were considered sensational.
- He has led a leadership seminar for senior executives since 2006 and is a regular columnist in the Halifax Chronicle Herald on public policy issues.
- Greer's first novel, " Tyler's Cape ", was published in 2001 to critical acclaim and was on the bestseller list of " The Chronicle Herald ".
- The paper gained a reputation for printing stories that were not covered by its competition, " The Chronicle Herald ", some of which were considered sensational.
- Chronicle Herald ( Halifax ) . " " Ms . Fris voice is full of vocal colours well matched to intensely subjective moods evocative and breath-taking " ."