chronicle of events造句
- One 12th-century European encyclopedia devoted an entire section to a chronicle of events since Satan's fall.
- He also wrote a chronicle of events from 1499 to 1552, and sketches of famous Venetians.
- The first is the matter-of-fact chronicle of events, a chronicle which otherwise would typically have been written in Chinese.
- The rest of his work consists of various religious notes; and a chronicle of events between 1764 and 1789 written in Greek.
- The waltz's title was a chronicle of events in and around Vienna as the Imperial City underwent vast development through the years.
- It's difficult to find chronicle of events in a sentence. 用chronicle of events造句挺難的
- In 1142, Injong ordered the compilation of the " Samguk Sagi ", a chronicle of events in the Three Kingdoms and Unified Silla.
- According to White the historian begins his work by constituting a chronicle of events which is to be organized into a coherent story.
- Muir is quoted as saying : " " The Business Week " will never be content to be a mere chronicle of events.
- He left a voluminous correspondence, together with a minute chronicle of events in America, under the title of the " New Netherland Mercury ".
- It is not a " history of Middle-earth " in the sense of being a chronicle of events in Middle-earth written from an in-universe perspective.
- The book is an " easy read " according to " Lake City Reporter " publisher Todd Wilson, while also a detailed historical chronicle of events.
- In bitter, protracted conflicts like the one between Israel and the Palestinians, each side maintains its own chronicle of events, emphasizing certain details and omitting others.
- His chief work is his " Chronicle of events from the creation of the world to the death of Alexius I Comnenus " ( 1118 ).
- The publication contains a chronicle of events of the past year, discussed the major themes of the world, including economic and financial crisis, sea piracy, armed conflicts.
- For instance, in a special project City in Graves, Stogniy revealed the archival materials of the war in Transdniestria, represented chronicle of events, and interviewed its veterans.