- O'Neill, stunned by the descriptions, defended conditions in Ciudad Acuna.
- Ciudad Acuna is a 14-hour, suspension-racking drive more than 200 miles to the east.
- Ciudad Acuna, where Todd has gone for beers and brawls, is right across the border.
- At the height of the flood, downtown Ciudad Acuna was under 6 feet of water, he said.
- Julio Machuca was arrested in March in the border city of Ciudad Acuna, across from Del Rio, Texas.
- It's difficult to find ciudad acuna in a sentence. 用ciudad acuna造句挺難的
- I was wandering around Ciudad Acuna conducting a personal, informal, unscientific poll on Mexico's August 21 presidential election.
- They loved Mexico, Mexicans, Ciudad Acuna, the food, the weather, the shop and everything that popped into their heads.
- Six people drowned in Del Rio, and as many were killed across the swollen Rio Grande in Ciudad Acuna, Mexico.
- Two old gringos were double-teaming the tiny owner of Don Juan's Farmacia on Ciudad Acuna's main drag the other day.
- Both film sets also are virtually identical, since both movies were filmed in the border town of Ciudad Acuna, Mexico.
- I came through this area on my motorcycle just the previous weekend during a wild-hair run to Ciudad Acuna, Mexico.
- Among the cities affected were Ciudad Acuna, Piedras Negras, Monclova, Saltillo, Ramos Arizpe, Nuevo Laredo, Reynosa, Mier and Ciudad Aleman.
- Society Director Roger Matkin said the group has made 75 trips to Nuevo Laredo, Piedras Negras and Ciudad Acuna since 1984.
- The flood claimed at least 17 lives in Del Rio, Ciudad Acuna across the Mexican border and nearby Real and Uvalde counties.
- A federal wildlife official said the animals apparently were headed to a ranch near Ciudad Acuna, across the Rio Grande from Del Rio.