- The Tibia Clausa eventually became a staple of theater organs.
- Inland scrub consists of sand pines ( " Pinus clausa " ) growing amid shrublands of evergreen oaks.
- By way of example, consider an organ where the Tibia Clausa rank at 8'( standard ) pitch has 61 pipes.
- In smaller organs, a " Diapason " may be substituted for a Tibia Clausa at 16 & prime; pitch.
- The Tibia Clausa 16'is accomplished by transposing down an octave, and adding 12 pipes to the bottom of the Tibia rank.
- It's difficult to find clausa in a sentence. 用clausa造句挺難的
- In Florida, sand pine ( " P . clausa " ) scrub has been invaded by hispid cotton rats for short periods.
- A few of the largest theatre organs, and some church organs, may have a separate 32 & prime; Tibia Clausa rank of 12 pipes.
- The modern gown is derived from the " roba " worn under the " cappa clausa ", a garment resembling a long black cape.
- Additionally, several mutation stops can be drawn from this 97-pipe rank, resulting in eight or nine stops from a single unified and extended 8'Tibia Clausa rank.
- Very similar to " Gentiana clausa ", it has paired, lanceolate leaves, usually on unbranched stalks, and blue or purple blooms which remain closed or nearly closed.
- Among his sound innovations were a kind of electro-pneumatic action, the " Diaphone " and the modern " Tibia Clausa " with its strong 82 flute tone.
- The Tibia Clausa, or Tibia, is generally found at 16 & prime;, 8 & prime;, 4 & prime; and 2 & prime; pitches as a unified rank.
- The high wind pressures also led to the development of instruments that are unique in theatre organs ( such as the diaphone and tibia clausa ), and allowed any rank in the organ to function as a solo instrument.
- Similar to the " Bottle Gentians " like " Gentiana clausa " and " Gentiana andrewsii ", it has paired, lanceolate leaves on unbranched stalks, blue or purple blooms, and a stout taproot.
- Among his innovations in the field of organ design were improvements to electro-pneumatic action and the invention of such stops as the " Diaphone " and the modern " Tibia Clausa " with its strong 8 & prime; flute tone.