- Similar provisions are in place under clause 49 of Standard Listing Agreement in India.
- XFI and SFI use a single lane data channel and the 64b / 66b encoding specified in IEEE 802.3 Clause 49.
- ""'Clause 49 " "'of the Listing Agreement to the Indian stock exchange comes into effect from 31 December 2005.
- By Circular dated 8 April 2008, the Securities and Exchange Board of India amended Clause 49 of the Listing Agreement to extent the 50 % independent directors rule to all Boards of Directors where the Non-Executive Chairman is a promoter of the Company or related to the promoters of the company.
- Clause 49 of the SEBI guidelines on Corporate Governance as amended on 29 October 2004 has made major changes in the definition of independent directors, strengthening the responsibilities of audit committees, improving quality of financial disclosures, including those relating to related party transactions and proceeds from public / rights / preferential issues, requiring Boards to adopt formal code of conduct, requiring CEO / CFO certification of financial statements and for improving disclosures to shareholders.
- It's difficult to find clause 49 in a sentence. 用clause 49造句挺難的