- But let there be one single-clause bill; one simple and sweeping law about Jews, and no other.
- VP Deletion occurs, which in effect deletes the VP [ blame himself ] from the second clause Bill [ blame himeself ].
- Presenting the simple, five-clause bill in the 659-seat Commons, Welsh Secretary Ron Davies said the new assemblies are " a matter of government policy ."
- In a second session Monday afternoon, legislators began voting item-by-item on the 26-clause bill, and by mid-afternoon, 11 items had been approved by the necessary two-thirds majority.
- It's difficult to find clause bill in a sentence. 用clause bill造句挺難的