- However these norms are observed irrespective of the number of clause elements preceding the verb.
- A picture clause element defines the length of any given datum, much like a dictionary defines words.
- By contrast, the term gerund has been used in the grammatical description of other languages to label verbal nouns used in a wide range of syntactic contexts and with a full range of clause elements.
- The Creative Commons licenses, designed mainly for media but sometimes used for software, offers license clause elements which allow licensing in the spectrum between open-source, source-available, and public domain.
- Subordinated clause elements take no comma ( e . g . " fekete szem黺eges f閞fi " a man with black glasses the word " fekete " black doesn t belong to " f閞fi " man but to " szem黺eg " glasses ).
- It's difficult to find clause elements in a sentence. 用clause elements造句挺難的