- The excision of the clause has been decided .
- This was a clause he never could comply with .
- This was a clause he could never comply with .
- The two clauses are joined by a conjunction .
- In fact these clauses were never enforced .
- It's difficult to find clause in a sentence. 用clause造句挺難的
- Green clause and red clause are basically the same .
- Sentences can be broken up into clauses .
- The clause is insusceptible of another interpretation .
- " as " is a conjunction and is used before a clause .
- The penalty clause was hidden in the small print .
- A clever lawyer might find ways of getting round that clause .
- Sentences can be broken up into clauses , and clauses can be divided into phrases .
- However, one clause in the act virtually nullifies these provisions .
- The disarmament clauses of the treaty of versailles were not openly violated .
- I'm pleased to say we've never had occasion to invoke this particular clause .