- She had water on the brain, dislocated hips and clubbed feet.
- In other instances, bands can wrap around limbs causing restriction of movement resulting in clubbed feet.
- She said Lindsay was born 10 weeks premature, suffering from water on the brain, dislocated hips and clubbed feet.
- Born with a medical condition called Spina bifida and with clubbed feet, he has undergone as many as sixteen surgeries already.
- Potter's sequence is known in the medical field as clubbed feet, pulmonary hypoplasia and cranial anomalies related to the oligohydramnios.
- It's difficult to find clubbed feet in a sentence. 用clubbed feet造句挺難的
- Born with clubbed feet, Woodson had to wear corrective braces until he was 4 years old in order for him to take his first normal steps.
- The Indian government reportedly considered the offer; however, India had a moratorium on breeding white tigers after cubs were born at New Delhi Zoo with arched backs and clubbed feet, necessitating euthanasia.
- Spina bifida occurs when the spinal cord is exposed early in the pregnancy and may result in excess fluid on the brain, bowel and bladder problems, clubbed feet, partial paralysis and learning difficulties.
- The script is also thought to have been inspired by Lynch's fear of fatherhood; his daughter Jennifer had been born with " severely clubbed feet ", requiring extensive corrective surgery as a child.
- It occurs when the skin fails to properly close over the spinal cord early in the pregnancy and may result in excess fluid on the brain, bowel and bladder problems, clubbed feet, partial paralysis and learning difficulties.
- NFL Cornerback Charles Woodson was born with severely clubbed feet and went on to win the Heisman Award at the University of Michigan, played in Super Bowl XXXVII with the Oakland Raiders and won Super Bowl XLV with the Green Bay Packers.
- At the age of 13, Ferron was stricken with a mysterious paralysis and painful contraction of the muscles, forcing her to walk with crutches for several years until her twisted and clubbed feet confined her to a bed for the rest of her life.
- The San Francisco Giants held the record as the team with the all-time highest number of players with clubbed feet as of July 2010, and Freddy Sanchez, one of its infielders, cites his ability to overcome the defect as a reason for his success.
- She states the singular child she and Just had together was " seeking attention all the time ", when in reality, this child-Jenise-is actually disabled due to Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, being born with one of the more rare forms that includes clubbed feet.
- Several board members at the AFI were still opposed to producing such a surrealist work, but they were persuaded when dean Frank Daniel threatened to resign if it was vetoed . " Eraserhead " script is thought to have been inspired by Lynch's fear of fatherhood; Jennifer had been born with " severely clubbed feet ", requiring extensive corrective surgery as a child.