- Unless you're suggesting a short block for as a whack with the cluebat?
- I think the user needs more cluebat.
- A cluebat may be necessary . talk ) 05 : 27, 30 May 2012 ( UTC)
- Nothing to do here from an admin perspective but feel free to apply the cluebat as and where required.
- Oh, and lecturer getting smacked with a cluebat . talk ) 20 : 11, 2 September 2008 ( UTC)
- It's difficult to find cluebat in a sentence. 用cluebat造句挺難的
- :I agree with Finlay, but as I am the threatened one, I would prefer that someone else apply the cluebat.
- Jack, consider yourself assaulted with a Nerf cluebat for pulling this particular can of worms off the shelf while I was sleeping.
- One user, has gotten blocked for a week for constantly spamming this source within articles, despite multiple whacks with the cluebat.
- Someone needs to wield the cluebat and I'm unwilling to, lest I be accused of edit-warring in turn.
- :Blocked the sock, please make a checkuser request and if it's positive I will beat the sockmaster with my cluebat.
- Someone can come along and apply some cluebat if this doesn't work . ( talk ) 21 : 06, 29 July 2009 ( UTC)
- Until then, editors who can not be flexible in their demands for change will likely find themselves at the receiving end of Arbcom's big'ole cluebat.
- Sarandioti is a relatively new national-advocacy SPA with an aggressive battleground mentality as evidenced on the thread WP : ANI # ARBMAC cluebat needed and on this one.
- The cluebat should have hit you when you realized only people on " "'one " "'side of the issue consider you to be impartial.
- I'd ask an admin to finally close that ridiculous AfD and apply an appropriate cluebat at your direction, because talk ) 20 : 30, 14 August 2014 ( UTC)