- we have found certain clues in this case .
- no clue to his whereabouts has been found .
- nobody had any real clues .
- contextual clues can help one to find the meaning .
- look for clues when you do not know a word .
- It's difficult to find clued in a sentence. 用clued造句挺難的
- i've been hoping we might turn up some clue here .
- the clue could not be followed up .
- no clue to the mystery has been found .
- the mother had a clue to madeline's conduct .
- he convinced he had found a clue to mrs. bute's mystery .
- here lies a clue to the problems of team management .
- the police examined every inch of the house for clues .
- these clues seem to bear out my earliest suspicion .
- galileo's work on falling bodies supplied the final clue .