- This month new service began sailing between Europe and the U . S . Atlantic coast weekly in each direction.
- After the BP oil spill, Couric anchored from the Gulf Coast weekly and brought much attention to the disaster.
- This month the new service began sailing between Europe and the U . S . Atlantic coast weekly in each direction.
- Readers of The Coast weekly newspaper in Halifax voted her as " Best Halifax Member of Parliament " in 2009 and 2010 and 2011 and 2012 and 2013 and 2014.
- The "'Monterey County Weekly "'( formerly the " Coast Weekly " ) is a locally owned and independent newsmedia company founded in 1988.
- It's difficult to find coast weekly in a sentence. 用coast weekly造句挺難的
- Kate Watson of The Coast Weekly called The Asshole Monologues " hilarious and charming " and named Plutonium's production of Whale Riding Weather one of the Ten Best productions of 2012.
- Last year, Tribune Co .'s New Mass . Media, a chain of East Coast weeklies, dumped Alman's column in favor of the more provocative Dan Savage, who writes a similar advice column, but swift and scornful reader reaction led the papers to beat a hasty retreat and bring her back.