commissariat and transport department造句
- Officers of the Control Department, Commissariat and Transport Department, and Commissariat and Transport Staff held different ranks from the rest of the Army.
- In November 1875, the Control Department was divided into the "'Commissariat and Transport Department "'and the Ordnance Store Department ( which developed into the Royal Army Ordnance Corps ).
- In January 1880, the Commissariat and Transport Department was renamed the "'Commissariat and Transport Staff "'and the Army Service Corps was renamed the "'Commissariat and Transport Corps " '.
- Upon hearing this news, Chard, Bromhead, and another of the station's officers, Acting Assistant Commissary James Dalton ( of the Commissariat and Transport Department ), held a quick meeting to decide the best course of action whether to attempt a retreat to Helpmekaar or to defend their current position.
- It's difficult to find commissariat and transport department in a sentence. 用commissariat and transport department造句挺難的