concise encyclopedia of economics造句
- Henderson edited " The Fortune Encyclopedia of Economics " ( 1993 ) and " The Concise Encyclopedia of Economics " ( 2008 ).
- In 1993, economist David R . Henderson noted in the preface to " The Concise Encyclopedia of Economics " the popular perception that " economists never agree ", but countered by saying " [ while ] economists disagree on many matters, they have reached virtually unanimous agreement on a multitude of others ".
- Several prominent economists have argued long term unemployment benefits are an incentive not to work, including President Obama's former White House economic adviser Lawrence Summers, who once wrote in the Concise Encyclopedia of Economics : " The second way government assistance programs contribute to long-term unemployment is by providing an incentive, and the means, not to work.
- It's difficult to find concise encyclopedia of economics in a sentence. 用concise encyclopedia of economics造句挺難的
- "concise dictionary of national biography"造句
- "concise dictionary of spoken chinese"造句
- "concise dictionary of women artists"造句
- "concise display"造句
- "concise edition"造句
- "concise encyclopedia of science and technology"造句
- "concise encyclopedia of supersymmetry and noncommutative structures in mathematics and physics"造句
- "concise grove dictionary of music"造句
- "concise international chemical assessment document"造句
- "concise list of roman emperors"造句