- A memory system can be considered as having four ports .
- A sol considered as a whole cannot have a net charge .
- " among " is used of people or things considered as a group .
- Cohb can be considered as an indicator of co exposure .
- He was very ill as a child and was considered as delicate thereafter .
- It's difficult to find considered as in a sentence. 用considered as造句挺難的
- Interatomic forces were considered as a function of the separation of atoms .
the h and species can be considered as a measure of soot formation. 物質H和可看作煤煙形成的一種量變。
- The majority of individual green house operations can be considered as small businesses .
- He is considered as the rightful property of someone or other of their daughters .
- Chlorides are considered as compounds consisting of one element combined with chlorine .
- It is irregularities of this order which must be considered as seismic "roughness" .
- Anaphylaxis was considered as a possible cause of edema disease by some investigators .
- An irrevocable l/c is not considered as "confirmed" unless it is expressly stated .
- Any difference between values for successive occupations must be considered as a closure error .
- The time harmonics can be considered as voltages of higher frequencies applied to the windings .
- "considerations on the causes of the greatness of the romans and their decline"造句
- "considerations on the government of poland"造句
- "considerations on the propriety of imposing taxes in the british colonies"造句
- "considered as a whole"造句
- "considered dead"造句
- "considered harmful"造句
- "considered judgment"造句
- "considered opinion"造句