- it is my considered opinion that you should resign .
- this indeed was the considered opinion of socrates and his great pupil, plato .
- crevecoeur's own answer, the considered opinion of a frenchman who lived long in the new world, may still be read with profit .
- it's my considered opinion that you should resign
- it's my considered opinion that he should be promoted
- It's difficult to find considered opinion in a sentence. 用considered opinion造句挺難的
- it's my considered opinion that tv is harmful to people
- a : it's my considered opinion that tv is harmful to people
- it is my considered opinion that we cannot afford to do it
- it's my considered opinion that we have to change our schedule
- it's my considered opinion that he is a liar and a cheat
- we should hear the considered opinions of the majority of singaporeans
- he hoped that the committee would think about his considered opinion
- it's my considered opinion ( that ) industry's making us wealthier
- my considered opinion; a considered policy involving a measured response to provocations
- the amount is 100 yuan ( one us dollar equals approximately 8.1 rmb yuan ) higher than the proposed 1, 500 yuan cutoff point in the draft amendments to the personal income tax law, an indication that the law-makers have considered opinions aired at a previous public hearing