- At least it s wonderful what you ve done at your time of life , said clifford contemplatively
- " it was a long time ago , " she murmured contemplatively . " it seems like a thousand years .
“那已是很久很久以前了， ”她沉思著說， “好像有一千年了呢。 ”
- Connie gazed at clifford contemplatively . she saw in him the peculiar tight rebuff against anyone of the lower classes who might be really climbing up , which she knew was characteristic of his breed
- From the inception of the coffeehouse in mecca to the present , customers in caf s tend to talk and read rather than dance , play chess rather than gamble , and listen contemplatively to music rather than sing
- It's difficult to find contemplatively in a sentence. 用contemplatively造句挺難的